What if I told you there’s a macro-friendly cookie dough you can eat by the spoonful without the I-may-be-giving-myself-salmonella guilt?
You’re twenty minutes, five ingredients and zero raw eggs away from dessert. 😜
Sweet Potato Cookie Dough
Fat: 5.5 g
Protein: 8.7 g
Carbs: 45 g
- 380 g Japanese sweet potato (approx. 5″ long and 3″ in diameter)
- 24 g PB2
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp water
- 30 g chocolate chips
- After washing the sweet potato, use a fork to poke a few holes in the skin and microwave on high until potato is soft, likely 5–7 minutes depending on your microwave.
- Let sweet potato rest until it’s cool enough to handle and peel off the skin. In a small bowl, mash the sweet potato with a fork until all the big chunks are gone.
- In a small bowl, combine PB2, vanilla extract and water. Add to the mashed sweet potato and mix until well combined.
- Add chocolate chips, stirring just enough to let some of the chocolatey goodness melt, while keeping some of the chips whole.
For an even deeper, more cookie-like flavor, roast the sweet potato in the oven at 400 degrees until soft, about 1 hour.
If you’d like help setting your macros or making sure your nutrition is aligning with your training, then our nutrition program may be a good fit for you. Send us any questions you have.